A Thin Line
“The only true borders lie between day and night, between life and death, between hope and loss.”
| The border line between shadows and light is often small. Often we cross this line without recognizing it.
Shortly before an upcoming thunderstorm this photograph was taken on the Swiss side of the French Alps.
This photograph happily received some international recognition:
• Honorable mention at Ox3 Prix de la Photographie, 2018.
• The International Landscape Photographer of the Year Top 101 Award, 2017.
• Honorable mention at The International Photographer of the Year, 2017.
• Honorable mention at the Tokyo Foto Awards, 2017.
• Honorable mention at the International Photography Award IPA, 2017.
• Exhibited at Lensculture Magnum Photography Awards Competition Gallery, 2017.
| Click on the image to see the full-sized photograph.