Interview with Matt Payne in F-Stop Collaborate and Listen
“What’s my style is not your style, and I don’t see how you can define it. It’s something that expresses who you are in your own way.”
| Iris Apfel
A couple of months ago, I received an invitation by Matt Payne to join him in his photography podcast F-Stop Collaborate and Listen. We finally had the chance to sit down together in Episode 206 and talked about personal style in photography. Most importantly, we talked a lot about my philosophy of photography. We further touched on the following topics:
- Why I make photographs and my creative approach.
- My approach to photography and projects.
- About my project “Together”.
- How to create your personal style.
- How to build your personal brand and market it.
- And lots more!
If you were interested, this is a great place to start and get in touch.
Again, a big thanks to Matt for having me in the show and for inspiring me to his exciting conversation!
- You can find Matt Payne and his podcast here, where you also have the chance to support him.
- Our interview can be found here.
- Nature First – The Alliance for Responsible Nature Photography.